Thursday 23 April 2020

J.R Daily question 23.4.2020

Q.What is the most creative thing you've ever done.
A. There is a lot of creative things I've done in the past so I'll just name a few of them! Some of these things are, Making up my own dance (the people who ran it picked the music for me, the music sucked), I made these cool cardboard houses at school in room seven (with help of some friends) and lastly when I roleplay I make my own character, a plot, and action just like that I've entered a completely different world where anything is possible!
Jemma.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jemma,
    They all sound very creative. Dance is a great example as it it so expressive and you can add all sorts of different elements to make it as creative as you want. Too bad about the music. Cardboard houses sound fun, lots of variables there with creativity as well as role plays. Thanks for sharing Jemma. Mrs Read

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.