Wednesday 15 April 2020

Covid-19 feelings spill

At the moment I think its safe to say everyone is a bit scared.  The time at home has been awesome but not as awesome as our holidays should be. My family is taking a lot of precautions by remembering to wash our hands before meals and after we touch to cats and kitten! Over the holidays we got a new kitten! she is super cute and evil, she absolutely destroyed my hand and I swear those scars are gonna be there forever. But the fact that she is here has made the lockdown a lot more fun! I also finished reading all the books from the series 'hunger games' and have watched all the movies. (Thanks to Tania who lent me the last book 😁👍)  I've also taken up learning guitar, I'm not the best but I love it and want to keep going! Coronavirus wise, our family is all under control, my mum bought a ton of masks some from trade me some from AliExpress the ones from AliExpress are better because they are bigger and thicker the ones from trade me are more like kids ones (but if we were to go out when it was bad we would wear two of the ones from TradeMe)
This is Stella!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jemma, Stella is incredibly CUTE! She would totally be worth all the scars on your hand. I bet she keeps you very busy. Well done on learning the guitar, what a great skill to learn. That is one thing I have never been able to master. That is a whole lot of reading Jemma, I can not say that I have read the series but I do like the movies. Maybe you could blog about the series, which book you like more and the characters you like or connect with the most.
    It's great to hear that you and your family are well and taking the right action to stay healthy and safe. And yes it is a scary time for everyone still. Thank you for sharing your feelings and what you have been doing. Have a great day,
    Mrs Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you do have a great day too. And honestly I liked peeta the most he was really cool and you could never expect what he would do next plus I really liked when he said 'real or not real' i found that funny

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.