Thursday 25 June 2020

J.R My (I Am) Poem

Today we wrote poems about the things we love.
We made three columns and labelled them: People, Objects, and Quotes. We wrote things that are important to us in order of these columns. Then we picked ten of the most important ones, Then write My before then start the next with my and make them rhyme like: My cool comic books, My amazingly good looks. The main word was: comic books and the rhyming word was Looks. Here is mine!
My Train station
My Loving Mum Christine, My Best dream.
My amazing trampoline, My throne for this Queen.
My safe home, My favourite word “NO!”
My cuddly cats, My life so relaxed.
My beautiful Rosie, My always so cozy.
My incredible Aunty Cathrine, My greatest passion.
My Kyra a friend, My world will never end!
My “I love you”, My wishes come true.
My imagination, My fun train station.
My Dad big and strong, My heart is never wrong.
-Jemma.
Why don't you give it a try? Tell me if you do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.